Major Mod Update
- Progressing on schedule.
- 14.9 acres of Ag converted to Urban should be completed by December 2018.
- Initial SLUDBA was declined. Four areas of concern for DPP are being addressed.
- EA (Environmental Assessment) was not needed, saves Six months in process.
- Archeological Assessment is being reviewed and could add 6 months.
- Townhomes 1-8 design complete, funding request Dec. 1st, 2017On schedule for a June/July 2018 start date for Buildings 5-8. Review and selection of Color and Material Palettes in January.
- Townhomes 9-11 design and funding approved.Working on finding options to move tenants, either one building at a time or all 3 buildings. Hope to start work in March / April 2018 time frame.
- 1 ADA remodel by Lai'e Elementary has been designed and funded.
- Temple Court Duplexes design completed, funding request December 1st, 2017.
- Next 6 duplexes have been designed and issued for permit 7 months ago. Submitting request for next 6 duplexes in January 2018.
- Dedicated Housing team of 6 campus employees.
- Hired 4 new contracted housing maintenance techs (Varsity).
- Independent consultant hired to review deferred maintenance.
- Working on developing new leases where BYU-H takes on more responsibility for home maintenance.
- Ownership program is on hold until further notice.
- Housing policies and procedures need to be transparent.
- SPD working on Real Estate study.